hedgehog adventures

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Week 18

I started feeling the flutters! Yes, there is something growing in there and every once in a while, it does a little backstroke in the amniotic fluid and I feel the little quiver inside me. Very, very strange feeling.

Other body changes:
back pain - quite normal, I guess, since the pelvic bones are expanding
gastro surprises - indigestion and a little reflux
great hair - nice, full, shiny head of hair. They warned me about this and I'm supposed to enjoy it while I can because it will fall out again after baby comes out.
zits - my chin's looking a little spotty
visible pot - Jon took the first pregnant belly photo on Monday.

All seems to be well. Can't wait for the next baby picture at week 20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home